Fire protection systems designed to meet the latest ASIB specification.
These systems are designed with UL/FM approved components; to include pumps, motors, valves and controls.
All components are mounted on a structural steel skid and designed with serviceability in mind.
The systems can be designed with electric motors, diesel engines or a combination of the two all mounted on a common skid.
These fire protection systems are factory built, hydrostatically tested and UL/C-UL third-party certified before shipment. The unit arrives on site, meeting all national and local codes, including NEC and NFPA guidelines.
- UL/C-UL Labeled Systems
- UL Listed/FM Approved Components
- NFPA 20 & NEC 70 Compliance
- ASME 31-3 Certified Welders
- Prefabricated Skid Mounted Units
- Prefabricated Units with Enclosures
- Factory Test
- Single Source Responsibility